FMr Weih has ample experience in private property law, particularly in advisory services relating to property purchase agreements and all associated legal arrangements.
Furthermore, Mr Weih is active in the field of family and inheritance law with the main focus on the representation of clients in divorce proceedings. In addition, Mr Weih offers counsel relating to marriage contracts and divorce arrangements. He is also active in an advisory capacity in the drafting of wills and inheritance contracts.
Another field of activity are commercial and corporate law, particularly with regard to the formation, purchase and disposal (also share deals) of companies, the drafting of individual articles of association and the representation of partners in court in the event of conflicts.
- Studied economy and law at the Freie Universität Berlin
- 1977 Admission as a lawyer
- 1988 – 2017 Notary
- 1998 – 2004 Partner of Sozietät Weih, Lawyers and Notary
- 2004 – 2019 Partner with MELCHERS
- since 2020 Lawyer with Wollmann & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (German Bar Association)
- Berliner Anwaltverein (Berlin Bar Association)
- German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Wollmann & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
10719 Berlin · Germany
Phone: +49 30 88 41 09-0
Telefax: +49 30 88 41 09-30
Business card Wolfgang Weih