Mr Fortkamp studied at the Universität Trier and received discipline-specific foreign language training in Anglo-American law. Internship at the Higher Regional Court Brandenburg. 2008 admission as a lawyer. From February 2008 to August 2011, Mr Fortkamp worked as a lawyer with Bang + Regnarsen Advokater und Rechtsanwälte in Berlin.
Since September 2011, he is a lawyer with Wollmann & Partner, with main focus on property law. Mr Fortkamp successfully completed the specialist course for tenancy and condominium law in 2011 and the specialist course for building and architects law in 2012.
- Counselling of real estate companies and domestic and foreign investors in the entire sector of real estate law
- Counselling and support of domestic and foreign investors in real estate and condominium purchase contracts
- Counselling of real estate companies, property management companies and condominium owners’ associations in commercial and residential tenancy law and in condominium law, as well as drafting of contracts
- Legal counselling of medium-sized building companies and large-scale enterprises during construction
- Property law
- Tenancy and condominium law
- Building and architects Law
- Lecturer in real estate law