Mr Fortkamp studied at the Universität Trier and received discipline-specific foreign language training in Anglo-American law. Internship at the Higher Regional Court Brandenburg. 2008 admission as a lawyer. From February 2008 to August 2011, Mr Fortkamp worked as a lawyer with Bang + Regnarsen Advokater und Rechtsanwälte in Berlin.
Since September 2011, he is a lawyer with Wollmann & Partner, with main focus on property law.
Mr Fortkamp has been appointed as notary for the district of the Kammergericht with his official seat in Berlin.
- Counselling of real estate companies and domestic and foreign investors in the entire sector of real estate law
- Counselling and support of domestic and foreign investors in real estate and condominium purchase contracts
- Counselling of real estate companies, property management companies and condominium owners’ associations in commercial and residential tenancy law and in condominium law, as well as drafting of contracts
- Legal counselling of medium-sized building companies and large-scale enterprises during construction
- Property law
- Tenancy and condominium law